Friday, September 25, 2009

Hooray

MY NEW COMPUTER IS HERE!!!!

I AM ECSTATIC!!!

My new laptop computer is here, just in case you hadn't figured that out. I'll be able to work from my recliner. That means that even on days when I can't get up I'll at least be able to read the blogs I follow even if I'm not thinking well enough to write.

HOORAY!!!

We heard the doorbell ringing
Then Pat went out to see.
He came in from the front porch
With a box, he said for me.

He opened it quite quickly.
He could tell I wanted him to.
There's so much I want to say.
There's so much I want to do.

It means so very much to me
To have this wondrous tool.
However, I have much to learn
It's like being back in school.

If my plans come to fruition
I'll be able to work much more
Sharing with you what's in my heart
Trust me, there's much in store.

Thank you God for answering
My prayer about this matter.
Thank you Pat for helping to
Make your wife even gladder.

My friends you'll never, ever know
How much this means to me.
All I can say to those who care
Is to come and read and see.

God Bless,
Mimmy

2 comments:

  1. Praising GOD with you!
    Blessings, andrea

    PS: I have an urgent prayer request on arise 2 write.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joyce, Congratulations on your new laptop. Hope you are feeling great today. Have the best weekend my friend. Blessings,

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment
It will make my day.
I love to hear that
You've been my way.