Thursday, July 9, 2009

Out Of Hiding

Today's post won't contain a poem so I'm asking that you write one that is appropriate and send it in a comment. That way, I can share it with the few readers that I do have.

The last couple of weeks have been hard for me to handle due to just plain old hurtin'. When I can't get to the computer to at least read the blogs I follow, you know I don't feel well. We are hoping, in the not to distant future, to get me a wireless laptop so that I can "blog" from my chair, travel the world over, and write, write, write to my heart's content. Writing, I mean the actual kind of pen to paper, is hard for me if I do it for any length of time and I try to save it for letters, Bible study and anything else that comes up that can't be done on a computer.


Reading the blogs that I follow is very therapeutic for me, as is posting and sharing my feelings with you. It is my plan to post more often than I have in the near past. When I do miss a couple of days it takes me forever to get caught up and sometimes, by the time I get through reading, I have no energy left for posting. Maybe I need to do it the other way around. Anyway, enough complaining and if all goes well I'll come up with something poetic for tomorrow or the next day.

One bit of good news before I sign off, the insurance company called me today and advised that they have approved my getting an electric wheel chair. Once it arrives it will be much easier for me to get around in the house and my legs won't get as tired and experience as much pain.

Take care, God bless, and wax poetic,

Mimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave a comment
It will make my day.
I love to hear that
You've been my way.