Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sidetracked

This will be very short and maybe not too sweet since I'm writing off the cuff. Hope you all are having a wonderful seek so far. You will be in my prayers as we go forward in our walk.



Good Intentions

I had such good intentions
When I got on here tonight.
T'was going to do a daily post
It was going to be quite nice.

But then I got on google
Searching for a pic I need
For a Christmas present
That will be quite nice indeed.

It appears that I can only
Do one nice thing in a day,
I'm sure you know I don't mean that
Just needed something to say.

So I'm going turn turn the lights off
Tuck myself into my bed.
My plan's to write tomorrow
Of all that's in my head.

But if my good intentions
Should someway get side-tracked,
Please don't you forget me
'Cause someday I'll be right back.

God Bless,
Mimmy

4 comments:

  1. Too cute....we would never forget you!

    Blessings and prayers, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mimmy,

    I too, would never forget you and hope that you come back real soon! You are a priceless treasure in the blogging world.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joyce, I will not forget you, You are a great friend. Blessings, Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was here. You are being thought of and cared for...from afar.

    Be well, first and foremost.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment
It will make my day.
I love to hear that
You've been my way.