Tuesday, June 30, 2009

MckLinky

The following is part of a post on MckMama's blog today letting us know of a new "linky" service that she is instrumental in bringing to fruition.

"There’s a great new “linky” service available and I wanted to let you know about it. It’s called MckLinky – www.mcklinky.com. After realizing the need for a new, reliable linky capability, Brent Riggs and MckMama got together to create a free, easy to use linky service for all their blog friends.

MckLinky is a free link list feature that allows you to do include lists of other blog links like MckMama does on Not Me! Monday. You can use MckLinky any time you want your blog readers to leave a list of links on your blog. It’s simple, reliable, free...and loads of MckFun! "

I'm not very savvy about all of this yet but am sure it will lead me to many ways to help my readership grow. I look forward to offering my readers a lot of new things in the coming days.

For today's poetic post, I am using one of the very first if not the very first poem I posted that will tell you a little bit more about what I know about blogging and about what I hope to know in the future.

God Bless and have a super week,


Mimmy



BOGGLE SCHOOL


Today I’ve jumped in with both feet
To this world that’s known as "BOGGLE".
My experience is very limited
As through cyberspace I toddle.


If I can get to nursery school
Where I’ll learn about pretty pictures
I’ll really be quite stupefied
Having crossed through some restrictions.


So we’ll start this journey together
That I’m calling "BOGGLE SCHOOL",
If you have a way to help me
Please don’t hesitate to send the rules.


‘Cause I really want to graduate
Right now with a high school diploma.
But if one day I get a Doctorate
Would be like a sweet aroma.

Be patient with me in my baby steps
Crawling one day to the next,
Until I’m named "Dr. Boggle"
Having utilized all the text.

Mimmy
April 1, 2009

1 comment:

  1. Boggle? Tell me.
    Also, like your super poem...Keep that poetry pen in hand, Mimmy!
    Come to the new blog when you have time...
    http://the-old-story-tree.blogspot.com/
    Have a happy 4th~!!
    Margaret...

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment
It will make my day.
I love to hear that
You've been my way.