Monday, June 15, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

As for me and my house, I most certainly did not forget to send the birthday and anniversary cards I had made for the members of our church with my husband on Wednesday night so that everybody got a late card this week.

I definitely did not go three days without a shower because I just felt too bad to get one. It just wasn't worth the effort.

Most definitely, I did not finish up the curtains I promised my grandson in September of last year that I would make for him; and I truly did not make an extra throw pillow for him out of one of his old and favorite tee shirts to make him feel better because it took me so long to get his curtains done.

Surely I didn't stay home from both services of worship yesterday because I just felt too bad to go. And I surely am not admitting this to all of you so that maybe you can understand me a little bit better.

Awesomely, I did not postpone baking a loaf of pound cake for my new neighbors after having not burned a loaf of banana bread that I baked for them last week and;

We most definitely did not eat the burned banana bread that was baked for our neighbors.

Hopefully all of you will have a magnificent Monday and will not do too many things that you will have to post on the next NOT ME MONDAY.

Thanks MckMama for this wonderful arena of confession.

God Bless,
Mimmy

1 comment:

  1. You are a good person to do for others and not for you....Not Me Monday...(smile)
    I am glad that you came to the site and commented on Abigail....
    Here are some words for you to use in a WORD BANK...when time allows...should be fun, I'll be back to read when you finish it...If you choose not to, that is fine too...
    Words...
    Light, emerald, child, important, book, tree, sunshine, butterfly, rainbow...(have fun)

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment
It will make my day.
I love to hear that
You've been my way.