Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Me Monday

Hey MckMama - This is my most certainly not my first not me Monday, definitely not my 7th week followng your blog and my blog is most incredibly not also brand new so it is not imperitive that you bare with me.



On this day, Not me Monday
I certainly did not confess
To being a brand now blogger
And not knowing what to do next.

I nost surely and completely
will never pull up my posts
Hoping that there's a comment
From anyone coast to coast.

As I worked a crossword puzzle
Just a little beyond my league
I certainly never peeked in back
To learn what answers they seek.

So on this my not first Monday
To post on MckMama's blog
This will not certainly be my only
"Cause I'm not hooked like a fly by a frog.

God Bless,
Joyce Smith aka Mimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave a comment
It will make my day.
I love to hear that
You've been my way.